Wes and Brandy and I ventured out into the snow yesterday to take some Christmas pictures, so I thought I would share a couple. Brandy did not cooperate like we had hoped, but when you are in a park, there are more interesting things to look at besides the camera, apparently!! It has not been above freezing yet this week, and as much as I like the snow, I am ready for it to go away for a little while! I don't like the hard, frozen, crunchy snow that's on the ground now!! Oh well, it made for some pretty pictures....


4 comments:
we need your address for cards!!! you can email us if you like sicacarr@gmail.com
It's 5551 Copper Park Drive, Herriman, UT 84096.
sweet
I LOVE your Christmas card!!!!! Thanks so much for sending us one. You both look so happy and just think, next year there will be FOUR (including Brandy, of course)!
Post a Comment