
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Just a little update!
It's pretty crazy when 38 degrees feels warm, but it does!! I am so happy to be above freezing today. The sun is shining, and the snow is getting soft, and melting a little too! This week we will have several more storms, but we'll take what we can get for now. We have our 20-week ultrasound appointment this Thursday afternoon. We are looking forward to seeing our baby girl again, and seeing how much she has grown in the last 5 weeks. I am also feeling more and more movement in the last couple days. No big kicks yet, but my body is definitely changing and my belly is growing. I can't wait for Wes to feel her! Hopefully it won't be long!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look great and the belly pictures are so fun to watch! Do you have any names in mind??- Ali
You look adorable!!! I love reading your updates, it really takes me back to when I was preggo with Owen. I remember 20 weeks like it was yesterday. That was when we found out he was a boy.
Your kitchen looks really nice. I would love to see more house pictures :)
Like Ali, I am so curious as to what her name will be!!!!!
Well your wish has been granted! I think when we all met for lunch a couple of weeks ago, you said "I can't wait for me to really start showing." YOU ARE SHOWING! And you look great!! Read the comment I left on my own page for you. Let me know if you can help! Love you!!
Well, we MIGHT have a name, but I don't want to jinx it! Seriously we have done this two other times now, then Wes will say, no, I don't like that one now. And so we are back to square one. We really agreed on one last night. I will let you know if it becomes official!!
Today I saw a customer I had not seen in a while, and she looked down and said "Are you?" and I said Yes. But it was the first time anyone actually felt comfortable saying something. I guess it's getting obvious now!
Post a Comment