Isn't she beautiful???


As you can see, we had our 20-week ultrasound today, and it was wonderful!! They said everything looked great. It was so amazing to see her heart, her kidneys, her spinal cord, the blood and the arteries, all of that stuff. And I never tire of listening or seeing her heart beat! She was moving around like crazy! They moved my due date up 3 days, so my new date is May 7th. She weighs 13 oz. right now. Also, I haven't been feeling her move THAT much, and the ultrasound tech said my placenta was on top, so that would make it harder for me to feel her just yet. But based on her activity today, she said when I DO feel her I am probably going to have a time! Her big foot you see up there was right on my bladder! And the one with her holding up her fists - isn't that the cutest??!! When we saw Dr. Barney, he said the weight of the baby typically follows the mother, and I weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz, so it won't be unlikely for me to have an 8 lb baby! WOW! That just seems huge. Wes only weighed 6lbs 10 oz, so go figure on that! I think that's about all. No definite names yet! I promise to keep you posted!
11 comments:
I love the foot picture, it is so clear! She has a pretty profile. I am so happy and excited for you all! What a wonderful Christmas present.
xo~E
What a cutie patutie!!! I'm so glad things are going well for you three. I had an anterior placenta with Gracen, which definitely lessened some of the blows of movement. It's like having a big pillow between you and the baby. I did feel a little cheated because I didn't get to feel quite as much as I would have otherwisem (though most people say that's a blessing, especially at the end--fewer bruised ribs!), but I think this new little girl is going to make up for it. She's been squirming around since 14 weeks and is keeping me up now at 17! We had our ultrasound on Monday, and it was awesome. I'll try to post pics later today.
Shanna - so good to hear from you!! So you are having another girl??! How fun. Yea, you have a good point about the movement. I guess your placenta stays on top then throughout the whole pregnancy? I hope I can feel her enough, since I don't get to see her anymore ) : Can't wait to see your pics!!
she is adorable! can you believe you have already made it 1/2 way??? can't wait to find out what you are naming her!!!- Ali
Oh my word what a FABULOUS Christmas present! I am so hapy for yo and yes she is magnificent! Myron and I were just talking last night how we want to come up and see yo unext summer. Wes can take him fishing and we can play with babies....that was even myron's idea! ha ha
ps. 8lbs aint that bad! haha
Jess - we would LOVE for you to come visit next summer, or whenever you want for that matter! The boys could fish, mountain bike, whatever! That would be wonderful!
I WANNA COME TOO!!!!
Come on!!!
The more the merrier!! We will have a big GIRL party, and the boys can do their thing!
Now THAT sounds like a plan!!
Isn't it exciting? Can you believe that you are half way through your pregnancy? I'm going to email you later this week!
Post a Comment