
Here is baby's first picture! It's not the greatest quality, but it's in the top left corner. Having the ultrasound today was wonderful. Words can't describe it. I could have listened to the heartbeat all day! It was 160 bpm. Some people are already betting it's a girl, so I would love to hear your feedback on that! Due date is May 10th! Please see below post too, I started posting a journal and more details on the pregnancy. Wes was a trooper - we were at the doctor for two hours and he didn't flinch, through the ultrasounds, pap smears, blood work, etc. He is going to be a great Dad!!
12 comments:
All three of mine had high heartrates and they, of course, were all boys. Either way, boy or girl, you and Wes are going to have a blast!
He or She is already adorable!! Our girls heartbeats were always between 140-160... so, who knows?!?! No matter what, I think the baby is going to have great parents and probably love fishing if I had to bet!
It (i hate calling a baby it!!) is already beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see you with a little belly bump! Love you and Wes!
Hey girl, How awesome and exciting....all at the same time! I'm so excited for you both! And I don't have any advice about my little one's heartrate, HAHA! But you both are going to be great parents! Can't wait to see you all over the holidays!
Tiff
CONGRATULAITONS!! I am so excited for y'all!! Can't wait for more updates. Love and Miss you both!!
YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEE
I am so very excited for you. You guys sure deserve her! ( I agree its a girl!!)Way to go my friend this is going to be so fun!
oh tht is a great start for wes!!! he will need to get used to that stuff.. I just read your journal takes me back i am just so excited for you guys...i craved fruit too andjust had nausea the first little bit no real "sickness" either. nothing hit me ubtil about 10 weeks or so then went away about 13 or 14.....
i don't think the heartbeat thing really has any bearing on the sex until much later in the pregnancy, so there's no telling. are you going to find out? i always think waiting is such a wonderful idea, but i just can't handle that sort of curiosity. i hope you're feeling okie-dokie. talk to you soon.
and also, i just added a pregnancy ticker to my blog, which is super cute. it shows what the baby looks like, floating around in a little bubble and how many days you have left. babystrology.com/tickers/
you just copy the html they give you.
ok, IF you get sick, and I really hope you don't go through anything like I di- but FRUIT LOOPS saved my life and the girls too! I had a box next to my bed at all times and ate them whenever I felt like I was going to ralph!
Everyone - thanks for all your comments!! I am so happy to be sharing this with you all - even though we are far from home!!
Shanna, thanks for that link. And yes, we are definitely finding out. I can't handle waiting!
I haven't had any more sickness, but I am keeping something on my stomach at all times - for me I think that's the key. Only time will tell though.
i learned thats why i got nauseous, cause i was really hungry. so smart thinking!
Shannon-
I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations. Now I have tagged you to my blog! It will be fun to follow your pregnancy through this blog and your journal. What a great idea.
Post a Comment