Saturday, September 15, 2007

Babies on the way and Football!!

Now that summer is pretty much over, we are on to football (me-Florida Gators, Wes-Georgia Bulldogs). We are pretty die hard SEC football fans altogether, so this will be what we do on most Saturdays for the next couple months! But in addition to the football frenzy going on, I wanted to say congratulations to our dear friends Laura and Stephen Hollamon, who are expecting their first child! Laura is 3 months pregnant, and we are very excited for them. Once she sends me some belly pics I will post. Congrats Laura and Stephen!

And back to football, Florida faces Tennessee today in the swamp - game time 3:30 e.s.t and Georgia will play WCU. I would say my gators will be the one to watch out of those two, because Georgia should have an easy win! Bye for now - Hope everyone is doing great.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Autumn's blog - I remember you telling me that she had three boys. they are beautiful and look just like her! Love you!

The Ledfords said...

I know! I was just telling her the other day that the middle one looks identical to her. It's crazy! She has her hands full with those three.