Monday, June 25, 2007

Bear River Camping Trip




We spent the weekend at our friends' Ashley and Shawn's cabin. We had a wonderful time, renting 4-wheelers, exploring the area, and hanging out with friends. Yesterday we drove on Mirror Lake highway, which was beautiful. I couldn't believe that yet another place like that existed so close to where we live! There is no doubt we will be going up to that area again soon. Oh, and Brandy had a blast. The kids threw sticks to her all day Saturday and she was worn out. Right now she is still snoring on the couch!

3 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

Look at that Brandy! Looks like funwe love four wheelers!! wooo hoooo

Shanna Mac said...

i would love to love 4-wheelers, but sadly, don't trust myself to appropriately pilot one. as much as i'd like to say i'm a "thrill-seeker" i'm just not. i'm a wimp. a very SAFE and unbroken wimp. are you three always this adventurous and out in nature?! my weekends seem so boring. perhaps we should move out west...

The Ledfords said...

We have become much more adventurous since being out here, I must say. Or at least I have! Wait til you see what I will be posting from tomorrow!