
Tomorrow Wes and I are celebrating our 7-year anniversary, so I thought I would post a picture of us when we were first engaged. How young we were! We have had a great weekend so far, pretty much consisting of boating and eating! And tomorrow we will continue celebrating at Carraba's for dinner. I can't believe it's been 7 years, and I guess about 8 1/2 of knowing Wes. I can honestly say I love him more today than I would have ever imagined. Life hasn't always been easy, but I am so happy we have made it this far together! I am still new to this blog thing, and now I am having issues trying to figure out how to share my blog with everyone! Do I just send an email to my friends with my website? I need help, but no one can read my blog without me telling them about it!
3 comments:
7 years already!!! oh my goodness! that is awesome guys, congrats!!!
Wow! I cam't believe it's been 7 years. Where does time go????
I am so happy for you both!
I found your blog through Crystal's and I discovered some crazy parallels - we were married on the same date back in 2000 in NC AND we celebrated our anniversary this year by eating at Carrabas. TOo funny! Happy belated anniversary!
Post a Comment