Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My cup runneth over

I don't know how else to say it. My cup is pretty darn full right now. Our 2nd year in Atlanta has been a good one. God has answered prayers in ways I never would have thought. He's given us health, two wonderful kids, provided finances, a great school for the kids, and lastly has truly answered my prayer to make friends. Not just friends. But friends I can share my faith with. So yes it's been a good,  actually a great year. As we begin 2013, we have uncertainties. But I can't help but believe everything will be ok. I have to right? I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind. He is on my side. So whatever this coming year brings, we will face it, but I'm thankful that we don't have to face it alone. And if anyone still reads this, happy new year!! And leave a comment if you'd like : )

No comments: