Saturday, December 31, 2011

Oh what a year it's been! So much has happened since January 2011, and so much was unknown to us at that time. We have both gotten new jobs, had a sweet little baby boy, and moved - not in that order, but almost! It's been a whirlwind, with moving literally one week after Henry's birth. We could not have done it without our family, there is no doubt, but all the glory goes to God, who has been so faithful to us, to provide every need and even desire of our hearts this year! I remember thinking how on earth is everything going to fall into place? But it has, it truly has, and I am so thankful.

So looking ahead to 2012 - Henry will be celebrating his first birthday in May, and Abbie will be turning four! Wes and I will celebrate 12 years of marriage, and then Abbie will start pre-K in the fall....and I'm sure we'll go on some vacations here and there, the first one being a trip for me and the kids to Florida. We will try to sell our house (again) in NC, and probably renew our rental contract on the house here in Atlanta.

It's been a great year for our family, and I hope it's been for yours as well. Happy 2012 everyone!

No comments: