Yesterday Henry was 4 weeks old. I have to say I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks, even though some days seem to drag by. It's been an adjustment with the move and having a new baby and having Abbie home with me full time. I am not going to paint this perfect picture of our life and say it's a cake walk, because it's pretty hard and my patience wears thin on a lot of days. But I am learning about my limits and adjusting and with a lot of prayer and a little wine, I think I am managing ok! I truly love these two kids so very much, and my heart has totally made room for little Henry!
Abbie is going to a church camp next week for a few days, which will be great for her and me. I'm looking forward to a little bonding time with Henry, and Abbie is so excited already!
That's about it for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment