We are sooo very close to this chapter being over in our lives! This week will mark the last week of Wes being gone and after that, it's baby time! Induction is currently set for Friday, May 6th. My appointment went well on Thursday - I found out I am dilated 1cm, but he still has a long way to drop, much to my disbelief. I pray he waits until either next Thursday or after, or if we have to wait until the induction that will be fine too. I can't believe we are so close!
There are some other things going on too - the job situation is looking promising, and we might might might have someone interested in buying our house - but we'll see how those two things pan out. For now I'm thankful for the events that took place so very long ago that give us reason to live today. I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Easter, and don't forget the reason we are celebrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment