One more month until my sweet Abbie turns 2!! I can't even begin to list all the things this child is doing these days, but I'll try. We have conversations, she asks Why? all the time, she has her little fits every now and then, she loves sugar and chocolate and this has been very evident at Easter egg hunts and birthday parties. She loves to be outside and is not afraid to get dirty. Tonight she picked petals off my tulips while Wes was "watching" her. She can almost spell her name right - A-B-I-E. And she can count at least to 12 or 13. She says "Vamanos" and runs through the house. She talks back to the TV. She loves Sesame Street and Dora and The Wonder Pets. She is a meat eater through and through. She won't eat potatoes, unless they are french fries. She has the biggest heart and is such a lover. She hugs your neck, tells us to have a good day, says she missed us today, says please and thank you and "xcuse me". She has a baby doll that she now calls her baby brother. (I promise I have nothing to do with this!)
She LOVES babies and loved hanging out with Becca Ruth at the Easter egg hunt.
Ok, that's all I have for now.
1 comment:
awww, she is so sweet. I cant believe she is almost two. Where has the time gone!!
Post a Comment