
Yep, she’s saying it. And meaning it too, I think.
Last week, I was in her room with her and Wes walked in. She immediately started saying “Dada, Dada!” It was so sweet!
Then yesterday morning Wes had her in bed with him and I was in the bathroom getting ready, with the door shut. I could hear her out there, saying “Mama, Mama!” over and over and when I came out she was looking towards the bathroom door.
Sweet little girl. It melts my heart to hear those words.
I feel like I’ve been slacking on pictures and posts lately, but a facebook (or, as my grandmother calls it “Spacebook”) addiction seems to be taking up
too much of my attention in the evenings…
Last week, I was in her room with her and Wes walked in. She immediately started saying “Dada, Dada!” It was so sweet!
Then yesterday morning Wes had her in bed with him and I was in the bathroom getting ready, with the door shut. I could hear her out there, saying “Mama, Mama!” over and over and when I came out she was looking towards the bathroom door.
Sweet little girl. It melts my heart to hear those words.
I feel like I’ve been slacking on pictures and posts lately, but a facebook (or, as my grandmother calls it “Spacebook”) addiction seems to be taking up
too much of my attention in the evenings…

3 comments:
Hey Shannon,
It's Minga (Autumn's Mom), thanks for the pictures, and keeping us other Gramma's up to date. Your family is lovely, and it looks like the Lord has blessed you greatly. I enjoy looking at your blogs. Maybe I will have a spacebook, or I mean facebook soon, I just don't get online that often. Thanks, and I know the Lord will continue to bless your family as you serve him. Love ya Minga
What a little cutie she is, she is definitely a Duff!!! What size clothes is she in now? Because her slack Aunt Misty and Uncle Todd got her a little outfit and was supposed to mail it a loooong time ago!!!!! i can't believe I just admitted to that...! Love you, Misty
How sweet! Doesn't melt your heart to hear her say Mama and Dada?! However, now I want to teach Owen that Mama is a "4 letter word." All I hear all day is "Mama," "Mama," "Mama."
Let's do dinner soon!
Post a Comment