OK, that's an old joke from WCU. See there was this Pike nicknamed Bull, and he had a crush on one of my friends, Joy Hinson (Shanna knows Joy, she was a teaching fellow). So anyways, Joy didn't like him, and when she told him that he asked her if she was afraid of the bull! So we used to say that all the time. Well, let me tell you that this morning when Wes, Brandy and I were mountain biking I WAS afraid of the bull. There were several cows and bulls on the trails and in the woods surrounding them, and it freaked me out. THEN Brandy was kind of running near one of them, and the BULL charged her!! It scared me to death, of course, but she ran and the bull stopped. We have been on this trail a lot, it's the one right behind our house, but I am usually scared of mountain lions, bears, etc, not cows and bulls! So that was a new experience that I didn't necessarily like. After Brandy got charged, we had to go around the trail a little to avoid them. Oh, and that was AFTER Wes said he was going to throw rocks at them to get them to move, and I said NO!! Granted, he has more experience with cows and bulls (considering he worked on a beef cow farm when he was in high school!) but I didn't like the idea.
AND Miss Brandy rolled in horse and maybe even cow droppings AGAIN, so she got a hose bath outside when we got home. Sorry Shanna, I wanted to try the dog wash but it was easier to do this than get her in the car with poop on her! So this is her, shaking off, then acting smug and mad, after her bath.


4 comments:
ahhh Red always Rolls in the poo too! I know they would love each other if Brandy would just give her a chance!:)
oh, the poo...i'm just too well acquainted with poo these days, though fortunately, my pups are staying away from it for now.
what ever happened to joy?
Jess, I wish Brandy would give Red a chance too! She is just so spoiled - if we have babies she will get put in her place though...hopefully!!
Shanna, Joy is living in Cherryville, NC(her hometown), has two kids, and married a fireman that she started dating while we were at WCU. I think she is still teaching and doing well!
gross! i remember BULL- ick!
Post a Comment